Make Learning Fun
For 3 to 6 year olds
What would it mean for you to know your child can:
- Control their emotions & resist impulses
- Plan activities – on their own or with playmates
- Co-operate with others
- Pay attention and focus well
- Remember what they are asked to do
- Reason better
- Have their brains ready for learning to read and do maths.
They can learn to do all these things with a new, fun
neuroscience based app – Kiko’s Thinking Time
It makes learning fun for younger children
Kiko’s Thinking Time builds 6 key skills critical for learning and socialisation:
- Working memory
- Cognitive flexibility
- Spatial skills
How we Found Kiko’s Thinking Time
Many parents have experienced the benefits of neuroscience learning programs for their primary and secondary students. But they often asked us, "what about a program for my preschool and kindergarten children?”
So I searched for years for a program for 3 to 6 year old children. It wasn't easy to find one. There are thousands of learning apps available.
But we wanted one based on rigorous neuroscience research. And it had to include learning principles from the research - like exercises that adapt to the child’s responses.
Then I found Kiko’s Thinking Time.
- It meets all our criteria
- It was developed with Harvard and University of California neuroscientists
- The USA Department of Education supported its development
- It’s endorsed by Scientific learning Corporation (providers of Fast ForWord & Reading Assistant)
There was one final test before we agreed to distribute Kiko’s Thinking Time – was it really fun for kids?
So I asked my 3 year old granddaughter to try it. She played it. It was clear that she liked it.
But her reaction when she woke up the next morning confirmed its fun appeal.
“I want to play the fox game”, she told her mum. (Kiko is a fox).
How it Works
- On an iPad, iPod, iphone or computer via a desktop browser
- Voice instructions – so your child doesn’t need to read
- Preschoolers and Kindergarteners love the touch screen technology
- Children stay engaged and motivated by the built in rewards
- 12 month subscription, 10-15 minutes a day, 2-3 times a week.