How can you help your child get the skills they need to succeed?
At school, and later in the workforce?
Maybe they are doing OK, but you know they can do better… Or perhaps they are struggling with a reading difficulty or learning disorder.
How can you help your child get the skills they need to succeed? At school, and later in the workforce?
Like all parents, you want your children to be happy and successful. With so many alternative ways to help children it can be confusing for parents.
The great news is that all learning, behaviour and attitude is based in your child’s brain.
So improving your child’s brain can give them the best foundation for success.
What difference would it make for your child’s future if they could improve their brain now?
LearnFast brings together the latest neuroscience research-based programs so your whole family can benefit. Our programs cover a broad range of issues so if your child is struggling in the classroom we have a program that can help. We also have programs suitable for adults too.
We interact with the supervising adult to best support the end user of our software programs.
For preschool children
- Fast ForWord Reading Readiness - helping young children develop critical language and cognitive skills to prepare them for early learning
For primary and high school children
- Fast ForWord program - and intensive, evidence-based language and reading intervention that builds the brains superhighways
- Reading Accelerator program - advancing the key cognitive skills required to become a fluent reader
- Reading Assistant - an online reading tutor providing intensive reading practice
For english language learners
- Build English Fast program - uniquely targeting the phonemes of English to build the foundational skills required for all literacy
We have a suite of programs for adults too.
Our programs are easy to access from the comfort of your own home, whether you live in the city, a regional or remote community in Australia and New Zealand. We interact with the supervising adult to best support the end user of our software programs.